With tens of thousands of COVID-19 cases still being reported daily across the United States, the death rates continue to rise with them. More than 20 million people in the U.S. have had confirmed coronavirus infections and more than 350,000 have died of COVID-19.
The leading states with the highest coronavirus cases and deaths are:
- Arizona with an average of 8,160 new cases/day
- California with an average of 37,917 cases/day
- Rhode Island with an average of 1,015 cases/day
- Tennessee with an average of 6,351 cases/day
- Oklahoma with an average of 3,455 new cases/day
Use the map below and find out how your state is surviving the pandemic in comparison to other states!
Where are you on the map?
Let us know your thoughts on how the country is dealing with the pandemic on Facebook.