Each month, Medicare World takes a look at the latest news and trends that are important to Medicare beneficiaries. Here’s our report for the month of April.
April 2020 has been a busy month for Medicare news. The world is changing every day due to the coronavirus pandemic. We at Medicare World will keep you updated on everything you need to know during this time.
This month, we covered:
- As COVID-19 testing is becoming more common, here’s what you need to know about antibody tests and whether they will help the country return to normal.
- Even amidst the coronavirus pandemic, the FDA is seizing drugs from Canada.
- What does recovery from coronavirus look like for an older adult?
- Joe Biden released a plan to start Medicare at age 60.
- The coronavirus pandemic could change the face of the 2020 Presidential election.
- Will Medicare and Social Security funds be depleted by COVID-19?
- What will coronavirus mean for your retirement plans?
- Find out if you will receive an economic stimulus check.