Each month, Medicare World takes a look at the latest news and trends that are important to Medicare beneficiaries. Here’s our report for the month of August.
August 2020 was a busy month for Medicare news. Our country is changing every day due to the global health crisis of COVID-19 and the 2020 Presidential election. We at Medicare World will keep you updated on everything you need to know during this time.
This month, we covered:
- Senators Warren and Casey launch investigation into post office prescription drug delays.
- COVID-19 data to go through CDC again.
- Pelosi, Trump, and McConnell point fingers on lack of COVID-19 aid.
- What kind of masks are most effective against coronavirus?
- Dr. Fauci is optimistic that we’ll have a COVID-19 vaccine by the end of the year.
- Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats strive to get a stimulus deal done ASAP.
- Joe Biden’s VP candidate Kamala Harris has gone back and forth on Medicare for All.
- Could a Trump executive order end Social Security?
- Presidential hopeful Joe Biden’s $775 billion caregiving plan.
- Americans losing faith in Trump amid coronavirus pandemic.
- How will seniors’ lives change after the pandemic?
- What will the world of travel be like for seniors post-pandemic?
- What will seniors face in the world of healthcare post-pandemic?
- Is your Medicare plan covering your diabetes needs?