Each month, Medicare World takes a look at the latest news and trends that are important to Medicare beneficiaries. Here’s our report to start off the month of January.
December 2020 was a busy month for Medicare news. Our country is changing every day with the global health crisis of COVID-19 and the 2020 Presidential election. Medicare World will keep you updated on everything you need to know during this time.
This month, we covered:
- Coronavirus has taken its toll. 2020 was named the deadliest year in U.S. history.
- There’s a new COVID-19 test that you can take at home!
- Will seniors be next in line to get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Be aware of these top COVID scams, and protect your money!
- Will you get a check? What’s the latest on the next stimulus package?
- Are you getting a $200 drug discount card from President Trump?
- How can Joe Biden lower your drug costs?
- What you need to know about the new CDC quarantine guidelines.
- Medicare’s changing in 2021. Here’s what you need to know about new things to come.
- Here are your 2021 Medicare Part D costs.
- Check out these 10 easy ways to save on prescription drug costs.
- What will Medicare cover for acupuncture?
- How to understand your Medicare card.