Each month, Medicare World takes a look at the latest news and trends that are important to Medicare beneficiaries. Here’s our report for the month of July.
July 2020 was a busy month for Medicare news. The world is changing every day due to the global health crisis of COVID-19. We at Medicare World will keep you updated on everything you need to know during this time.
This month, we covered:
- How can the U.S. avoid another lockdown?
- What blood type is protected against COVID-19?
- Where does the U.S. rank among the countries with the highest rates of coronavirus cases?
- Wearing a mask: should it be mandatory?
- Will the U.S. Postal Service be a casualty of COVID-19?
- Republicans release their $1 trillion stimulus package.
- Democrats band together to demand Medicare for All.
- Presidential hopeful Joe Biden’s $775 billion caregiving plan.
- President Trump wants to do away with Obamacare.
- Here’s what to consider before picking a Medicare Advantage plan.
- What to consider before choosing a Medicare Advantage plan.
- Look out for these potentially life-threatening medication errors.