Each month, Medicare World takes a look at the latest news and trends that are important to Medicare beneficiaries. Here’s our report for the month of June.
June 2020 was a busy month for Medicare news. The world is changing every day due to the global health crisis of COVID-19. We at Medicare World will keep you updated on everything you need to know during this time.
This month, we covered:
- Is Trump really cutting back on coronavirus testing?
- Is there a $4,000 vacation credit coming to Americans in the next stimulus package?
- There is confusion over whether asymptomatic people can spread coronavirus. What’s the truth?
- What really happens in a severe coronavirus case?
- Is it COVID-19 or just stress? Here’s how to know.
- The Trump administration is moving to strike down Obamacare.
- Trump is struggling to keep the senior vote.
- Here’s what to consider before picking a Medicare Advantage plan.
- Everything you need to know about face masks and how to wear them.
- The FDA says these hand sanitizers could be dangerous. Here’s what to know.
- Your economic stimulus payment could arrive in the form of a debit card.