Each month, Medicare World’s blog takes a look back on the latest news and trends that are important to Medicare beneficiaries. Here’s our report for the month of December.
December 2019 has been a busy month for Medicare news.
Medicare legislation can affect your rights and the costs of your prescriptions.
This month, we covered:
- Three bills in the works that could affect your rights as an older American.
- Nancy Pelosi’s Medicare Drug Bill now to include dental, vision, and hearing.
- U.S. life expectancy dropped for third consecutive year.
- New Medicare Advantage benefits to curb loneliness in seniors.
- Skin cancer is on the rise, but only in older adults.
- Top Social Security changes you should be aware of for 2020.
As always, the Medicare World blog keeps you educated on everything you need to know.
In December, we highlighted:
- What to do if the Medicare Plan Finder misled you during open enrollment.
- The truth about Medigap Plans F and C.
- Average out-of-pocket Medicare costs for beneficiaries each year.