Each month, Medicare World takes a look at the latest news and trends that are important to Medicare beneficiaries. Here’s our report for the month of February.
February 2020 has been a busy month for Medicare news.
Medicare for All
This month, we covered:
- New research reveals that Medicare for All would save America a lot of money over the next decade.
- Trump-appointed CMS Admin Seema Verma speaks out against Medicare for All, calling it “scary.”
- President Donald Trump plans to cut Medicare and Social Security to fund the a border wall.
- What did Trump say in his State of the Union address?
- There are two hidden changes in Trump’s budget proposal that could benefit people on Medicare.
- Medicare will now cover acupuncture for lower back pain!
- What are the symptoms and causes of arthritis, and what does Medicare cover?
- What does Medicare cover for orthotic shoe inserts?
- Zyrtec and Benadryl are among the common medications that can cause dementia.