Each month, Medicare World’s blog takes a look at the latest news and trends that are important to Medicare beneficiaries. Here’s our report for the month of January.
January 2020 has been a busy month for Medicare news.
Medicare legislation can affect your rights and the costs of your prescriptions.
This month, we covered:
- Trump’s plan to cut Social Security and Medicare in next term.
- Trump signs a bill to put a halt to robocalls.
- There are 5 cases of cornonavirus in the U.S. How big is the risk?
- Do your teeth need work? Americans are heading to Mexico for affordable dental care.
- A new Meals on Wheels program could feed you at a local diner.
- 450 drugs will increase in price this year.
As always, the Medicare World blog keeps you educated on costs, coverage, enrollment, and more.
In January, we highlighted:
- Do you have your new Medicare card? Cards with Social Security numbers are no longer being accepted.
- Could California start making its own generic drugs?
- Drug shortages are being caused by drugmakers’ low profits.