Each month, Medicare World takes a look at the latest news and trends that are important to Medicare beneficiaries. Here’s our report for the month of February.
March 2020 has been a busy month for Medicare news.
This month, we covered:
- As the COVID-19 testing is becoming more common, here’s what you need to know about it.
- President Trump has extended the U.S. social distancing guidelines until April 30.
- The Senate has agreed on a $2 trillion economic rescue package.
- Joe Biden took most states on Super Tuesday with 566 total delegates as of March 3.
- Biden and Sanders have different takes on healthcare and the Coronavirus.
- What are the different healthcare plans and what do they mean?
- The Presidential Election has brough to light the differences between Medicare for All and Public Option.
- Congress has approved additional funding for senior food aid.