Each month, Medicare World takes a look back on the latest news and trends that are important to Medicare beneficiaries. Here’s our report for the month of July.
The month of July has been a busy one for Medicare news.
With the upcoming Presidential election, the candidates are in the news.
This month, we covered:
- Kamala Harris’s Medicare reform plan and what it would cover.
- John Delaney claims that Medicare for All would shutter hospitals.
- President Trump cancels a proposal to reduce drug prices.
As always, we at Medicare World keep you educated on everything Medicare. What does Medicare cover? What are the key points you need to know?
In July, we covered:
- What will Medicare cover for diabetic shoes?
- Need help paying for insulin? Here are 3 insulin assistance programs for Medicare beneficiaries.
- Here are 6 important facts to know about Medicare Advantage.
- What will Medicare cover for a cholesterol test?
- Will Medicare cover an ambulance ride?
Prescription drug news
Drug prices are a big issue in health care today. Prices continue to rise and are difficult for most people to pay.
Here’s what we covered this month in prescription drug news:
- Could Nancy Pelosi’s Medicare proposal cut drug prices for all Americans?
- Are generic drugs under Part D costing more than brand name drugs?
- Medicare plans to raise reimbursements for expensive cancer drugs.
Keep up with us at Medicare World for much more in daily Medicare news and education.