Each month, Medicare World takes a look back on the latest news and trends that are important to Medicare beneficiaries. Here’s our report for the month of June.
The month of June has been a busy one for Medicare news.
Medicare for All
Medicare for All is constantly in the news with the upcoming election.
This month, we covered:
- The American Medical Association votes against Medicare for All.
- The Senate Democrats who don’t support Medicare for All, and why.
- How did Medicare for All begin? Here’s a brief history.
- Answers to frequently asked questions about Medicare for All.
As always, we at Medicare World keep you educated on everything Medicare. What does Medicare cover? What are the key points you need to know?
In June, we covered:
- What 10 drugs cost Medicare the most?
- Did you know that over-the-counter hearing aids are coming soon!
- What are the surprise expenses you might encounter in retirement?
- What’s better for you: hearing amplifiers or hearing aids?
- How to get help with Medicare Part A costs.
- Does Medicare cover the shingles vaccination?
Keep up with us at Medicare World for these and much more in daily Medicare news and education.