Each month, Medicare World takes a look back on the latest news and trends that are important to Medicare beneficiaries. Here’s our report for the month of November.
The month of November 2019 has been a busy one for Medicare news.
With the upcoming Presidential election, politics are hot in the news.
This month, we covered:
- Elizabeth Warren’s Medicare for All plan.
- Elizabeth Warren would offer Medicare public option during her first 100 days in office.
- You won’t believe the prices of these the ten highest-priced drugs in the U.S.
- Even though the donut hole has closed, drug costs may increase.
As always, we at Medicare World keep you educated on everything Medicare.
In November, we highlighted:
- Everything you need to know about Medicare copays, coinsurance, and deductibles in 2020.
- What are the early signs of dementia you should know about?
- What does Medicare cover for disability?
- Top Social Security changes you should be aware of for 2020.