Each month, Medicare World takes a look back on the latest news and trends that are important to Medicare beneficiaries. Here’s our report for the month of October.
The month of October 2019 has been a busy one for Medicare news.
With the upcoming Presidential election, politics are hot in the news.
This month, we covered:
- The pros and cons of Trump’s Medicare reform plan.
- Presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg says Medicare for All infringes on our freedom.
- Candidate Elizabeth Warren plans to increase your Social Security check.
- Are the Democrats backpedaling in their support for Medicare for All?
As always, we at Medicare World keep you educated on everything Medicare.
In September, we highlighted:
- The very important shingles vaccine is in shortage. What can you do?
- Medicare now covers the FreeStyle Libre CGM that’s a game-changer for diabetes.
- Can psychedelic drugs be useful in treating depression?
- How can CBD oil help you with pain and other health problems?
- It’s open enrollment time: here are 5 ways to figure out if you need to change Medicare plans.