Each month, Medicare World takes a look back on the latest news and trends that are important to Medicare beneficiaries. Here’s our report for the month of September.
The month of September 2019 has been a busy one for Medicare news.
With the upcoming Presidential election, politics are hot in the news.
This month, we covered:
- The Democrats move to impeach Trump, and healthcare is at stake.
- Why the Trump administration is trying to revive Trumpcare.
- Are the Democrats backpedaling in their support for Medicare for All?
As always, we at Medicare World keep you educated on everything Medicare.
In September, we highlighted:
- What’s happening with Medicare Advantage and Part D premiums in 2020?
- What types of exercise are best as you age?
- How to get help with substance abuse problems.
Prescription drug news
Drug prices are a big issue in healthcare today. Prices continue to rise and are difficult for most people to pay.
Here’s what we covered this month in prescription drug news:
- Nancy Pelosi’s official bill to allow Medicare to negotiate drug prices.
- How large pharmaceutical companies fight to keep drug prices through the roof.
- A big pharma CEO admits to putting profits over people.