Each month, Medicare World takes a look at the latest news and trends that are important to Medicare beneficiaries. Here’s our report for the month of May.
May 2020 has been a busy month for Medicare news. The world is changing every day due to the global health crisis of COVID-19. We at Medicare World will keep you updated on everything you need to know during this time.
This month, we covered:
- As COVID-19 testing is becoming more common, here’s what you need to know about surprise expenses and what Medicare will cover.
- Nancy Pelosi is pushing a $3 trillion COVID-19 relief package via proxy voting.
- Will Trump cut Social Security and Medicare, exploiting COVID-19?
- Trump ignored the CDC’s orders when reopening the U.S.
- President Trump is losing senior votes. Here’s why.
- Who will Joe Biden pick for his running mate? Could it be Elizabeth Warren? What would that mean for your healthcare?
- Elizabeth Warren has a plan to increase Social Security payments.
- Medicare premiums too high? Here’s how to appeal them.
- Still haven’t received your economic stimulus check? This could be why.