Each month, Medicare World takes a look at the latest news and trends that are important to Medicare beneficiaries. Here’s our report to start off November.
October 2020 was a busy month for Medicare news. Our country is changing every day with the global health crisis of COVID-19 and the 2020 Presidential election. Medicare World will keep you updated on everything you need to know during this time.
This month, we covered:
- There’s a new disturbing COVID-19 symptom: hallucinations!
- CMS will provide FREE coronavirus vaccines for seniors.
- COVID-19 and the Flu: What you must know.
- Trump and Biden debate over America’s healthcare future.
- Why are senior voters turning on Trump?
- Trump wants to send $200 cash cards to seniors, but is the plan real?
- Where do Trump and Biden stand on Medicare?
- Medicare’s changing in 2021. Here’s what you need to know about new things to come.
- There’s a new maximum out-of-pocket limit for Medicare Advantage plans in 2021.
- Watch for this scam going around: Medicare chip cards.
- What does Medicare cover for glaucoma?
Medicare open enrollment
- Here are the three top Medicare enrollment myths you need to know about.
- Three signs you need to switch to a new plan during Medicare open enrollment.
- Avoid these top 5 Medicare open enrollment mistakes!