Each month, Medicare World takes a look at the latest news and trends that are important to Medicare beneficiaries. Here’s our report for the month of September.
September 2020 was a busy month for Medicare news. Our country is changing every day with the global health crisis of COVID-19 and the 2020 Presidential election. Medicare World will keep you updated on everything you need to know during this time.
This month, we covered:
- Disturbing coronavirus symptoms: What are COVID-19 long-haulers?
- Trump’s push for a COVID-19 vaccine: What seniors need to know.
- Face masks make life hard for the hearing impaired.
- COVID-19 and the Flu: What you must know.
- Biden’s Build Back Better Plan and how it will help seniors.
- What is Trump’s America First Health Plan, and does it protect seniors?
- Trump wants to send $200 cash cards to seniors, but is the plan real?
- Where does President Trump really stand on senior health?
- Where do Trump and Biden stand on Medicare?
- What does Medicare cover for COPD?
- Does Medicare provide coverage for vitamins and supplements?
- 10 eye problems seniors experience as they age.
- Medicare 101: Here’s what you need to know about your Medicare options.