All of us here at Medicare World wish you and your family and friends a fun, safe, and happy Independence Day!
Here are some of our favorite quotes about life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness:
- “Freedom lies in being bold.” – Robert Frost
- “We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.” – William Faulkner
- “Freeing yourself was one thing, claiming ownership of that freed self was another.” – Toni Morrison
- “May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely, than this our own country!” – Daniel Webster
- “I believe we are here on the planet Earth to live, grow up and do what we can to make this world a better place for all people to enjoy freedom.” – Rosa Parks
- “The United States is the only country with a known birthday.” – James G. Blaine
- “A piece of freedom is no longer enough for human beings…unlike bread, a slice of liberty does not finish hunger. Freedom is like life. It cannot be had in installments. Freedom is indivisible–we have it all, or we are not free.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.” – James Madison
- “A constitution, as important as it is, will mean nothing unless the people are yearning for liberty and freedom.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Independence is happiness.” – Susan B. Anthony
- “Where liberty dwells, there is my country.” – Benjamin Franklin
Do you have a favorite quote or song that fits well for Independence Day? Share one in the comments below or visit our Facebook page to add to our post!
The new Medicare Plus Card saves you up to 75% on things not covered by Medicare
Medicare doesn’t cover everything. Luckily, those on Medicare can now start saving on out of pocket expenses like prescription drugs, dental, vision, hearing, and more. Over 1 million people have already received their free Medicare Plus Card.